The DevOops conference focuses on all things relevant to DevOps. DevOops 2018 took place on October 14th in St. Petersburg, Russia, and welcomed more than 400 on-site and online visitors.
- Containers, Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Clusters, etc);
- Virtualisation, Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Heroku, etc);
- Audit and Monitoring (Prometeus, OkMeter, DataDog, BPF, Dynatrace, XRebel, Glimpse, Zipkin, OpenTrace, etc);
- Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo);
- Configuration Management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible);
- Security (Vault, etc.);
- Business cases of DevOps transformation of large projects: Wins and Fails.
Our program consists of content divided into 3 levels of difficulty (aka hardcoreness): introduction to technology, for practicing engineers, hardcore. In addition to delivering the talks our speakers also lead the discussions at our discussion area after the talk where attendees can interact with speakers and ask questions.